This quick and easy raw vegan chocolate strawberry ice cream is both healthy and delicious! Indulge without guilt in this very tasty dessert! For this recipe, you will need a high-speed blender and preferably a food-processor to make the ice cream. However, if you don’t have a food processor, you can use a high-speed blender to blend up the ice cream ingredients.
For the chocolate sauce, you will blend together the following ingredients:
-1/2 cup water
-1/2 cup medjool dates (pre-soaked for at least 30 minutes)
-1/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the ice cream ingredients, just blend together 4 frozen bananas, 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a food processor. If using a high-speed blender, then you will want to add just a little bit of water to begin the blending process.
Then just blend everything up until you’ve reached a smooth and ice cream like consistency!
Place the ice cream in a bowl and top it off with the chocolate sauce and extra strawberries! Enjoy!
Raw Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend together all of the chocolate sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender until you've reached a smooth consistency.
- Blend together all of the ice cream ingredients in a food processor or a high-speed blender until you've reached a smooth consistency. If using a food processor, you don't need to add any water to blend; however, you will need to add some water if using a high-speed blender.
- Place ice cream in a bowl and top it with the chocolate sauce! Enjoy!
Looking for more ideas for delicious and healthy plant-based recipes? Then check out my recipe book that has over 160 nutritious and low-fat recipes that are both tasty and good for you!