This delicious vegan minestrone soup recipe is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot. It is both gluten-free and sos-free and is full of flavor!
As mentioned earlier, you will need an Instant Pot; however, you can always make this recipe in a regular pot. You would just combine all the ingredients and simmer over low-heat until all the vegetables are cooked through. My original recipe that uses a regular pot can be found in my recipe book, Deliciously Plant-Based.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
– 6 cups no-sodium vegetable broth
– 1 onion, diced
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 stalks celery, diced
– 1 large carrot, diced
– 1 zucchini, peeled and cubed
– 1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
– 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, no salt added
– 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, no salt added
– 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed, no salt added
– 1 cup uncooked gluten-free elbow pasta
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– Black pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Just combine all the ingredients in the Instant Pot. Set the top knob to “Sealing”. Then press “Manual”. Set the timer for 10 minutes on “High Pressure”. After the Instant Pot beeps, release the pressure by turning the top knob to “Venting”. Garnish with fresh basil and serve! Enjoy!
Vegan Minestrone Soup Recipe: Gluten-Free, SOS-Free (Instant Pot)
- 6 cups vegetable broth no-sodium
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 large carrot diced
- 1 zucchini peeled and cubed
- 1 cup green beans trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes no-sodium
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes no-sodium
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed no-sodium
- 1 cup uncooked gluten-free elbow pasta
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Set the top knob to "Sealing". Then press "Manual". Set the timer for 10 minutes on "High Pressure".
- After the Instant Pot beeps, release the pressure by turning the top knob to "Venting". Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Looking for more delicious and healthy plant-based recipes? Check out my recipe book that has over 160 nutritious low-fat and oil-free recipes that are both simple and tasty!