Enjoy 4th of July with this easy and delicious raw vegan Banana Cream Berry Parfait! This recipe is an SOS-free and nutritarian recipe that is full of goodness!
For this recipe, you will need a high-speed blender to make the banana cream sauce. The ingredients are fresh and simple, making this recipe so easy to make, while at the same time, providing you with lots of great nutrition!
-4 cups mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
-1/4 shredded coconut (reduced fat)
Banana Cream Sauce:
-1/4 cup water
-1 cup raw cashews
-2 ripe bananas
-1 tablespoon lemon juice
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Blend together the banana cream sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender until you’ve reached a smooth consistency. You many need the tamper to help incorporate all the ingredients in the blender.
2. Next, assemble the parfait in a small serving bowl. Layer first the cream sauce, then the mixed berries, followed by the shredded coconut. Repeat the layers. Serve and enjoy!
Raw Vegan Banana Cream Berry Parfait
- 4 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries) fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut reduced fat
Banana Cream Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the banana cream sauce, mix together the ingredients in a high-speed blender until you've reached a smooth consistency. You may need to use the tamper to help blend and incorporate the ingredients.
- Layer a small serving bowl, starting with the cream sauce, then berries, and then the shredded coconut. Repeat the layers. Top off with shredded coconut and serve.
Looking for more delicious and healthy plant-based recipes? Check out my recipe book that has over 160 nutritious low-fat and oil-free recipes that are both simple and tasty!