Vegan Pumpkin Bread
This delicious vegan pumpkin bread is so perfect for the fall season! It is both low-fat and oil-free, so enjoy this lovely treat without the guilt! 🙂
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: raw pepitas or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.